Monday, April 1, 2013

Oh Yeah!!! Weigh In Monday

Well, I could not be more excited! Today was weigh in Monday and I hit my 50 lb weight lost mark! I actually have lost 52.4 so far. I no longer weigh 200 something, but am now in the hundreds! 

When I saw this on the scale I was so happy!

One of the things that I wanted to do once I lost 50 pounds was do a 50 pound difference where I write about 50 things that are different for me now that I have lost 50 pounds. I will write it as my post tomorrow, that way I can write it as a separate post. I am a bit nervous to write it because some of the stuff is private and if you don't or never have struggled with weight you might thing some of them are weird/stupid, but whatev! 

Today was back to work for me after having a week off. I instantly felt the stress of work again (which sucks!) but I only have about 9 weeks left till summer vacation! The best stress reliever for me when I am stressed is working out. Tonight I went to Zumba and it was the perfect stress reliever! Zumba is always the best for that. I went 100% for the first time since my hip issue, and boy did it feel so good! I am addicted to that feeling after I work my butt off. Also, I got a really nice compliment from a lady that always stands behind me during Zumba. Today she asked if I was dieting or just doing Zumba because every time she sees me I am shrinking. I always love my supporters that support me the whole time, but when someone notices that didn't know I was losing weight it always makes me a little extra happy!

Also, on that note, THANK YOU SO MUCH for those of you that read my blog post! I am at 500 something page views in just, I think, 2 weeks (or something like that). It keeps me motivated and really makes me happy! So, thank you! :)

5 comments:

  1. You are rockin'! I'm so happy to be a part of this journey of yours :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am even happier that you are with me during this journey! You are such a great motivator for me. : So, thank you!

      Delete
  2. I couldn't be happier for you! That is such a huge accomplishment. I wish I could be there to stand beside you in this journey. I love reading about your wonderful success! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish you could be here with me to friend! I miss you lots an think of you all the time. :) I always think about how fun it would be for Aaryn, you, and I to go walking. :) love you!

      Delete