Sunday, April 21, 2013

Weekend Weakness

I hope everyone had a great weekend! I had a fun weekend with friends again. It was beautiful weather here this weekend. I even got a bit of a sun burn Saturday when we were watching our friend's kids soccer game. Feeling the sun on my skin makes me ready for summer.

Last night we had a BBQ at a friend's house. We had been running around town before that so I was hungry. On the way to our friend's house for the BBQ I decided that I would have a few Doritos that we were taking up there. The chips weren't for me in the first place. Matt really likes them and wanted them with his burger. I have not eaten Doritos since I started WW, which would be almost 6 months ago. I used to love Doritos! So anyway, I hate a lot of them on the way to our friends house. I would say probably 20 of them. Then had some more once we got there. Needless to say I didn't even eat my burger because I felt so sick to my stomach. I will not be doing that again. I felt sick all night! Not worth it!

I got to 60 activity points this week! I have never done that before. I was so excited. I told myself that I wanted to try to get to 50, but I made it to 60! I went to Zumba Monday-Thursday and walked 2 1/2 miles this afternoon. I never did get a run in this weekend... I was sort of feeling guilty but I had to tell myself it wasn't like I just sat around and was lazy all week. I just really didn't want to run. Hopefully this week, but we'll see.

I started something new today it's called the 30 Day Squat Challenge. Here is what I am following..

Sorry for the booty shot!
Today I did the 50 squats. I was feeling the burn. I know that in a Zumba class we do a lot of squats. I am not sure how many but I think I am going to try to count tomorrow and kind of get a rough count. I think what is a bit harder about this is that you are doing 50 straight. I really tried to focus on my form too. I know that if I really focus on the form it will pay off even more.

I have been wanting to cook some shrimp that I have had in the freezer for awhile. Tonight I sauteed them. I followed a WW recipe. I made rice pilaf to go with it along with some green beans. It was pretty good! I have not been this full from a healthy meal in a long time. They same shrimp is a power food and keeps you full longer and it's true! Here is the recipe I followed...


Tomorrow is Weigh In Monday! I thought I would have a super good weigh in but then I made dumb choices yesterday so who knows. I didn't go over my extra points so hopefully I didn't blow it. I am hoping for a bigger number because I want to get to my 60 mark by the end of the month. I'll let you know the results tomorrow! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment