Monday, April 29, 2013

Weigh In Monday

My 35th weigh in was tonight and I am much happier with this one. This week I am down 2.4! A total of 58.6. So close to my 60. Hopefully next week! I was so happy to see the scale tonight I probably could have cried. LOL! After being so discouraged and frustrated after last weeks weigh in I came back strong!

I did very good eating this week. I ate out Friday, Saturday, and Sunday but I made good choices and it showed on the scale! Friday was Matt's birthday dinner. We had pizza and spuds. I ate 3 pieces of pizza and ate a moderate amount of spuds. I saved all my "extra" points for that night and ate good throughout the day Friday so I had a lot of my daily points too. 

Saturday, we were in Eugene having fun and shopping so it was hard to want to eat healthy but I did it. For lunch I had subway. For dinner we went to Olive Garden. We went with his mom, who was in Eugene too. That was her birthday dinner with him (even though she was at his party Friday). It was hard to be good there  because I LOVE pasta! My old favorite dish there was Chicken Alfredo. My etools app is so nice because it had Olive Garden on the restaurant  list so I was able to see how many points everything was. I had 18 points left for the day at that point so I had raviolis that were 17 so I was good there. Then I had ONLY half a bread stick which was 2 points and then salad that was 3. So, over all I only had to use 4 extra points that day. I was proud of myself for making good choices and not giving in to the creamy yummy pasta.

Sunday, we finished out Matt's birthday weekend with Red Robin with friends. I also made good choices that day and had a grilled chicken salad that was 11. So, overall I made some really good choices this weekend.

I was talking with my really good friend Aaryn after our WW meeting tonight and I was telling her how much everyone's support means in this journey. We were agreeing that when you have such supportive friends and family it really helps you stay accountable and motivated. For all of you that encourage me and follow me you are such a great motivator to me. Thank you!

At our WW meeting tonight they were talking about having an anchor throughout your weight loss journey. Something that reminds you to keep going. Aaryn and I have decided that we are going to get something matching. Either key chains, bracelets, a ring, or something that reminds us of our accomplishments and reminds us to keep going. It is so important to have something like that. I already have a few anchors now but having one with Aaryn will be extra special because she has been my friend that has done this journey with me and has made it fun and we can relate in so many ways. Basically she is awesome! :)


4 comments:

  1. Aw friend, I just love you!

    I vote Tiffany's charm bracelets, cause we can both totally afford that...haaa. Pocket change.

    I'm so glad you had a better week, you worked hard for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you and Aaryn! :) So happy you have each other during this! And Tiffany's charm bracelets...brilliant idea lol

    Keep up the hard work Dani! You're doing great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You so just sounded like my mother when you said "brilliant idea," she likes to say that when it's the exact opposite of brilliant ;) haha

      Delete
  3. Way to make the points work for you! I am in awe of you for going to Red Robin and having a salad! You go, girl. Thanks for being an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete