Monday, April 15, 2013

Weigh In Monday Week 27

It was weigh in Monday tonight. Like I was saying yesterday I was not sure what my weigh in would be like tonight. I was very happy with it though! I lost 2.2 this week. I am at a total of 56.6 lost so far! I should hopefully make my 10 pounds lost a month. I think I am right on track. My next goal I am shooting for is to be 180. I can't wait to see that number on the scale!

I feel like this week I was fairly "good". I think what I will work on this week is continuing to be in control of my snacking. I was so proud of myself today when I got home from work. For my snack I only had a banana. What I usually do is have a snack and then eat a banana. The banana really filled me up. That is going to be my goal this week. Eat a piece of fruit first and then if I'm still hungry eat a snack.

Tonight I went to Zumba before weigh in. It was a great workout as usual. I had to leave about 10 minutes early because Matt locked his keys in the car. I had to hurry and rush so that I was not late to my WW meeting.

Tonight for dinner we had pulled pork sandwiches. I have not had a pulled pork sandwich since camping last summer. I love when I come up with something for dinner that we have not had in awhile. I would have posted a picture but I ate it before I could snap a pic. Oops! 

We got the report from the appraiser on our house we are in the process of buying. It was lower than we had thought so that was great news! We are moving through the process pretty quickly and I could not be happier! I can't wait to be in our new, spacious house!

Sorry for the short post, but the Voice is on and it's my favorite show! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment