Sunday, April 7, 2013

Midnight Breakfast

Last night we got together with a group of our friends and played some board and card games together. It was a lot of fun! We got done playing at about 11:30 last night and Matt has been wanting to go to breakfast at midnight for a while now, he just thought it would be fun. So last night after we were done playing games we went to Denny's to have midnight breakfast. It was one of the most fun things I have done in a long time. It was not only good for my belly ;) but, really good for my heart. I have been busy and stressed with everything going on with the house, and work, that it was nice to really just have a fun time with some of the best friends. We got home and got to bed at about 1:30ish. That might not seem late to some people but for this grandma that is LATE! 

This morning I felt fine when I got up for church at 9 but this evening I was feeling like I was going to just fall asleep standing up. At about 6 p.m. tonight I was laying on the couch and took a little nap. When I got up I really wanted a blizzard from DQ. I have not had a blizzard in at least 5 months, because I haven't had one since I started Weight Watchers. Last summer Matt and I would eat a blizzard at least one or twice a week. I must say it wasn't quite as good as I thought it would be, definitely not worth 10 points. Although, the process of going was the best! I had already taken my shower and was already in my pjs for the night and I was not about to change my clothes to go through the drive through so I went as is. I went in my robe and green pj pants. I was looking hot! Here is the make-up less, robe beauty. Oh, and my mini peanut butter cup blizzard.

This afternoon after eating lunch after church with a group of friends we came home to change our clothes to get our run in. We beat the rain again so that is always nice. After we ran Matt and I went to visit my grandparents and spend some time with them. I try to make it over there once a week, but I was long overdue! 

Tomorrow is weigh in Monday so I will let you know how that goes. I am hoping for a loss tomorrow. I am good on my extra points but I have ate out a lot this week so you never know. 

This weekend has been a good one for my heart! I got to spend time with my hubby, friends, and family doing fun things. Much needed! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment