Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Sleepy

FYI- This might be the most boring blog post I have written so far. You may want to stop reading right now. Haha! But for those of you that want to see how my days been, read on. :)

 I am writing this post from bed, which I've never done, but this is the first time all day I have had a chance to sit down and write. Also, I'm writing it off my phone, which sucks, but I'm to lazy to go downstairs to get the charger for the computer. This is why I'm so glad in our new house we won't have stairs. Lazy, I know.

Today was a decent day at work ( still counting down till summer though). Then after work I ran home to do a few things. They are re-roofing the roof in the townhouse we currently live in and it was so LOUD and annoying I could barely stand being home.

So I went for a walk with my mom, it was nice to be outside because the weather is going to turn nasty tomorrow. After we went walking we went and got dinner from Panda Express and brought it home so that Matt and my dad could have some too. I had mushroom chicken which was good. They actually have a lot of healthy options there.  After we ate dinner my awesome dad did our home inspection for us on our new home. It is so nice to have a dad who is a contractor. :) No issues with the house so that's a blessing!

Ok, so I want to vent about something... Ready?

So, when you do something nice for someone and kind of go out of your way to do something to help them out and they don't even acknowledge it or say thank you, it really upsets me!

If you read this and then ask me later the situation and details I'm not going to give them to you, I am just curious if this bothers anyone else? I know that I should do it anyway without expecting anything in return, but really how hard is it to say thank you!

Ok I'm done! But please let me know what you think. If you have made it this far in my post you're loyal! Lol!

Night!

1 comment:

  1. I read it all! I do think if you do something nice..people should acknowledge it.

    ReplyDelete