Sunday, April 14, 2013

Size 14

I hope everyone had a great weekend! I sure did. It flew by, but it was a great weekend. Friday night my sissy came into town for the weekend because Saturday was my mom's birthday and we had a surprised party planned for her. Friday night before my sister got into town Matt and I got a good walk in. When my sister got into town we went out for Thai food at one of our favorite restaurants  Matt and his mom came with us too. It was fun! My sis and I split Panang Curry. The curry is spicy so I realize I eat less and still feel satisfied. 

After dinner we went up to my parents house and waited for my mom to get home to surprise her that my sister was in town. That was her first surprise of the weekend. She was so happy that my sister Kirsten came for the weekend.

Saturday Kirsten and I ran around town getting the stuff we needed for my mom's party. We also got the rest of her presents. I wanted to get a new outfit for the party. I had not bought any clothes in quite awhile because it is so hard knowing that I will only get to wear them a few times to spend the money on it. But, I really wanted a new outfit. I found these super cute pants I wanted and I got a size 14 and 16 to try on. When I tried on the 14's I was so stoked they fit!! I never would have wore skinny pants before but I love them with my new body. So far I have gone from a 22/20 to a 14! Here is a picture of my new outfit...

At about 2 p.m. we started mom's day. We started with a scavenger hunt activity. We made clues and then from the clues she had to guess where we were going. Once she guessed the location we would drive there and give her a present with the clue. She really liked that! Her last clue led her to the restaurant. When she saw everyone she was truly surprised! Mission accomplished! She had a great time and so did everyone else. I was so glad she enjoyed it. My mom deserves it more than anyone else I can think of!
Mom and her cake
Sissy and I.

I did not make the best choices at the restaurant though. I had a chicken strip basket, tator tots, and cole slaw. I also had a very small piece of cake too. We will see how weigh in goes tomorrow. I didn't go over my extra points but I never know. I always am unsure on what my weigh in will be. The times when I have gained or stayed the same I didn't feel like I had gained or anything so I just never can predict what my weigh in will be. I was proud of myself though that I tracked what I ate and didn't let that unhealthy eating run into the next day or anything.

2 comments:

  1. I tried to catch you on Friday to tell you: when I see you walking around school, I'm not sure who you are....your silhouette has changed so much! You have always been beautiful, but I know how much better you're feeling about yourself and your efforts. Great work Dani:>)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought the outfit was new. Cute!

    ReplyDelete