Saturday, April 6, 2013

Date Night

Last night I had a lot of fun with my mom on our little date night. They had 3 bands that played. They were all considered "jazz" but, they all were a little different. My mom and I went with a few of her friends and one of her friends daughter. We all had a lot of fun! 

Mom and I at the event.


I was so happy that the food was "healthy" food! It was a chicken breast, red potatoes, salad, veggies, and bread. The dinner roll was about the only thing that I probably didn't really need. Also, I could have gone without ranch dressing, but it's worth the points to me. Here is my dinner plate last night...



After I was done with my mom at about 9:30, I was going to try to catch the rest of a friends birthday party. We played cards and hung out. I was glad I was able to make some of it. I got home about midnight so that is why there was no blog post from me last night. :)

Today I did some grocery shopping this morning while Matt was working on his truck with a friend. We then went to our friend's kids soccer game. I was glad it didn't pour on us. I don't know what happened to our nice Spring weather. I was going to run tonight, but it is so nasty that I don't want to get soaked. I will go tomorrow and hopefully the weather will be a bit nicer. After we were done there at the game we had to meet with the people we are buying our house from and finish up some paper work. Hopefully once we get it all turned in on Monday to the bank we will be good to go. I thought buying a house is suppose to be a "happy" time. It is a lot of stress! LOL! We are buying it through a "sell by owner" so we don't have a real estate agent to kind of guide us. Lets just say we are learning a LOT! I just can't wait to be in our new house and start the decorating process!

For dinner tonight we did Papa Murphey's pizza. I love their delite pizza. It's 5 points a piece, which isn't bad at all for pizza. I had 2 pieces and a salad. There is so much salt in the pizza though, that sometimes I will retain water, so hopefully it won't effect my weigh in on Monday. Lately, it seems like I have been eating a lot of salty food. So I hope weigh in goes well on Monday.

Thank you all for the ideas for my reward for meeting my first big goal. I think the idea I really like right now is the idea of getting a piece of jewelry that will remind me of reaching my goal. I like that idea a lot because it is something I can keep forever that will remind me of my hard work and be a reminder for me to never want to go back to where I started. I will let you know what I decide on! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment