Thursday, April 11, 2013

Nice Gesture

I can't believe how fast this week is just flying by! I got to go to Zumba tonight. I made it 2 out of the 4 days it is offered. Tuesday I had work stuff and Wednesday it's hard for me to make it to Zumba, plus cook dinner, and be to church at 7. It is a bummer but it's just the way the week went. I ran on Tuesday so I am happy, that I have worked out 3 of the 4 days this week so far. I will walk or run tomorrow because Saturday is my mom's birthday so I wont be exercising because due to spending time with her on Saturday.

I have a new breakfast favorite! It is a Luna protein bar for women. They have quite a few different flavors and all the ones I have tried so far are all only 5pp. I like that it is a quick, on the go breakfast plus, they are so good with my morning coffee! They will be nice for this summer with all of our camping trips too. I am one of those people that when I first get up I don't like to eat for awhile. The protein bar makes it easy for me to eat them on the way to work or at work. 
Morning coffee and Luna bar!
Tonight after my Zumba class I met Matt for a date dinner. We went to Red Robin. I love their salads there! I think that it is my current, favorite restaurant. When he met there he told me that he had something in the car he wanted me to see that he had bought. My first thought is that he bought something for his truck. (That is usually what it is.) When I got to the car I looked and he got me a pair of Coach sunglasses! For those of you that know me, know I love Coach! I thought the gesture was so sweet. However, I am rough on sunglasses and don't think it is worth the money. In the summer I always have them by the river, they always get sun tan lotion on them, and they are in the sand when we camp. So, I am not sure if I will keep them or not. I have not decide yet, but like I said the gesture was so sweet! I think it is so sweet when people think about you and know things you like. It is not about the material item but the idea behind it! My hubby made my night!
My hot date! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment