Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter

Happy Easter everyone! I hope that you are getting to spend time with your family and you are remembering the real reason of Easter. :) I went to church this morning and after church I went to lunch with some friends from church. It was so nice that they invited me to go with them so that I had someone to spend Easter with. Like I said yesterday, my hubby is working today and my family is out of town. I was flying solo today. 

For Easter service I wore a dress, which I don't care for wearing dresses at all, but I figured I could look a little extra nice for Easter. The dress I wore was from my rehearsal dinner from my wedding 3 years ago. I wore it that once and it never fit again because it was to small. So when I tried it on today I thought oh sweet I'll get to wear it again. When I put it on it was too big! I wore it anyway but I won't be able to wear it again.


Here is a picture from Easter 2012 and today's Easter 2013. You can see a difference in how much weight I have lost in my face.
Yesterday I was saying that I hoped I would get a run in yesterday after dinner. Well, I did and I was so proud of myself that I took the time to do it. My hubby went with me, which was so nice and supportive of him. He did not want to go at all with his full belly, but he did anyway. We ran in my parents neighborhood, which is a loop. There is a little down hill part but the rest is uphill. When I say uphill I mean uphill! I decided after that, that I am not ready for uphill running! It is super hard! 

Today, I also went running. Yay me! haha! I felt kind of lame out running on Easter when everyone else was spending it with their family. Oh well! I ran 2 miles and I felt like I was dying! It was raining, the wind was blowing, and I was drenched in sweat!! I felt great after but during I felt like I was dying! I was proud of myself that I did it and didn't back out. Here is me after my run. I went from looking nice at church to looking like death after my run!


I am excited that I get to meet my Hubby for dinner tonight on his dinner break! We are going to go to Subway because it's close to his work and healthy. ;) Tomorrow is back to work for me. I must say I am not ready! Only a few more months and its summer! 
Enjoy the rest of your Easter!





No comments:

Post a Comment