Sunday, March 24, 2013

Family Weekend

This weekend has been a lot of fun. Both of my sisters are in town for Spring Break. It has been so nice to have the whole family together again. Tomorrow they leave so today will be our last family day. 

Although, I love having them home it is really hard for me to be eating how I should be. Being at my parents house is a big trigger for me to want to "snack", and not on healthy stuff. It will definitely be a very interesting weigh in tomorrow. I did track everything I ate and I am not over my points, but I usually don't ever use this many points. My Hubby and I are leaving here is a bit to go for a run.  Here I am after my first mile I ran on Friday. I have not ran without stopping since high school.




I actually ran 2 miles today without stopping!! I could not believe it I was in shock. I ran 2 miles without stopping! I remember about 2 months ago when I wanted to start running I started with intervals and when I had to run on the intervals it was only for 1 minute and I was dying!! I always thought to myself there is no way I could run miles. Today I ran for 22 minutes without stopping. Its amazing and blows me away to see my body change. I hope to keep this up and run a 5k in May. Here I am after running 2 miles today.



I tried a new form of exercise this weekend. My younger sister Kirsten is really into yoga so we all tried to learn too. I always thought that yoga was not a very intense form of exercise. I was wrong! First, I loved it and secondly it is a great workout. Last night we did an hour and afterwards I felt great!

Ok, so some very exciting news for me. I read a weight loss blog every day about a lady that I really look up to for her weight loss. A couple of weeks ago she was asking if any of her readers wanted to send in before and after pics of their weight loss so far, and she would post some of them sometime on her blog, so I sent mine in. So, yesterday I was reading her blog and it was about the before and after pics. I was scrolling through and looking at the pictures and being totally inspired, and then BOOM there I was!!! I could not believe it! I made it on this ladies blog!! HAHA So at 11:30 when i read it I had to share, with my friend who also reads her blog daily, my excitement! Thanks for letting me share my excitement Aaryn! :) If you are interested in looking at her blog you can check it out at runsforcookies.com

Tomorrow is weigh in Monday and I must say I am a bit nervous. I really want to hit my 50 pound mark! I will be staying on track today and tomorrow and hopefully I didn't blow it to much already. Have a great Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment