Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Recap of Weigh In Monday

My vacation from work seems to be going by quite quickly. I am trying to be productive and get packing done because not this weekend but the next one we will be moving into our new house. I am going to be doing a different color in the living room so today I went to Pier One and did some looking around. I love that store! It seems expensive but I love all the cute decor. I then came home and finished up the housewarming invites. I am not a very creative person so they are nothing fancy but they get the message across. 



Yesterdays weigh in, like I said yesterday, was bummer for me. I didn't have a lot of time to write last night so I thought I would kind of finish up my thoughts about my weigh in last night. As I said last night, I did not gain (which is great) but I stayed the same. I would not have probably been as bummed if it had been any other weigh in night, but I was really wanting to hit my 50 pound loss goal. Next week should be the week! I knew going in that I was not going to lose. I thought for sure that I would gain, that's why I say I was not to upset because at least I didn't gain. 

I was emotionally eating this week for sure. Work as been stressful so I was eating out of stress. Also, this last weekend when my sisters were in town I did a lot of joyful emotional eating. I have a great friend that is doing Weight Watchers with me and I was talking to her about my week (she had a similar one so it was extra nice to talk with her) and I was telling her that I knew I had to get back on track asap because when I was emotionally eating it reminded me of my old self and honestly it scared me. I did not want to go back to that old lifestyle. When I was doing my emotional eating I was not tracking it like I should have. A lot of the stuff I was eating I was not eating in portion sizes so, I was not accurate with my portion size points. I also used a lot of my extra points. I usually try not  to use my exercise points, and that really helps. This last week however I used almost all of them along with must of my extra points.

This week however, I am going to do a better job planning my week and days. I am also going to continue to keep running and doing Zumba. I know that if I go back to what I was doing before this week I will have no problems getting back on track and hitting my 50 pound mark on Monday! 

Tonight I am going to Zumba. I have not been for awhile so I am excited. I have not been because it seems to hurt my hip every time I do it. It's weird because I never have a problem with my hip while I am running but Zumba I do. It is always a little sore after I run but it never hurts while I am doing it, like it hurts when I do Zumba. I will let you know how my hip feels tomorrow. 

I hope everyone is having a great week! Are you doing something fun for Spring Break?

No comments:

Post a Comment