Friday, March 29, 2013

Date Day/Coast Trip


Sorry for not posting the last couple of days. We have been packing, moving, and out of town. But, I'm back!

Wednesday was a lot of fun and a lot of work. Matt had Wednesday off so that was exciting that I got to the spend the day with him. We started our day with a breakfast date to a local diner. We use to go out to breakfast a lot on weekends but now that his schedule is so busy we have not gone in months. I ate 2 poached eggs and 1/2 cup of hash-browns. I figured it to be a total of 8pp. Not bad for going out to eat. 

Matt and I on our breakfast date.

After we were done at breakfast we came home and got our trailer all packed up of stuff to take over to our new house. We made trips back and forth to the house till about 6 p.m. I didn't get a workout in that day but let me tell you, moving is definitely a work out!I was sweating for most of the day.

Yesterday, we went out of town to the coast with some friends to ride our quads. It takes about an 1 1/2 to get to the coast from our house. It was beautiful weather and great company. It misted for about 30 minutes but other then that, it was blue skies and partly sunny for most of the day. Plus, no wind! We stopped on the way home at our favorite pizza place. We usually order pizza and spuds, but instead I had a salad and only 2 pieces of Canadian bacon pizza. I was proud of myself that I did not go over board like I use to do.

Today, I am doing laundry, grocery shopping, and some more packing. I plan to get a walk in today too and then a run tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. You are a busy girlfriend! Super good job staying on track with being a good Weight Watcher. Sounds like an awesome day at the coast, I love this beautiful weather we are having :)

    Have a fab walk and run, keep on keepin' on with the awesome running. I'm so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete